Enviros is overwhelmed by the support from the community and creative fundraising techniques to support our Holiday Campaign. Here are some of the fundraising highlights:
- “Wrap Your Wardrobe” event – The Hi-Fi team collected new/ gently used clothing & accessories from Enviros staff to create a Thrift Store in the office. There was a great variety of clothes, shoes and accessories available for purchase. With all proceeds donated to the Enviros Holiday Campaign.
- Card Making – Kailyn Volk donated her time to create 100 customized Christmas Cards. Thanks for using your creativity to help Enviros reach their fundraising goal.
- 50/50 Draw – We held a 50/50 draw at our Seasonal Celebration; the lucky grand prize winner walked away with $330! Special thanks to Vickie Ironside for her amazing salesmanship!
- Craft Sale – Enviros main office hosted a craft fair. This was also a great opportunity to raise some money. Thanks to everyone who sold crafts, baking, food and creative items!
- Base Camp Christmas Tree Hunt Adventure – On Sunday, December 8th, the fun-loving Base Camp staff (equipped with saws and axes, hot chocolate, coffee, sausage and chili) helped people to select and cut down their own Christmas tree. Thank you for hosting the Christmas tree hunting adventure at the Ghost Forest.