Together, we raised a total of $47,345. Through the generosity of our donors, Enviros fulfilled the wish lists of 153 vulnerable people utilizing our services and our programs.
Thank you for wrapping up the year by supporting Enviros. Here are just a few ways you helped Change The Present this holiday season:
- Helped cover one month’s rent for a vulnerable person using our services, this allowed them to remain in their home this holiday season.
- Ensured there was a little Christmas cheer for an emergency Foster Care intake of two siblings who have had multiple placements this year and definitely deserved of some gifts under the tree.
- Helped make a difference in the lives of a family struggling this Christmas. Before coming to Enviros, the family of a lower functioning child was unable to protect themself 24 hours a day. Since the child has been involved with Enviros all family members have been able to sleep.
- A vulnerable child in our care worked hard throughout the year to become more aware of triggers, reactions, and peers’ influences.This year they spent their first Christmas at home in 3 years. With your support, we made a child’s dream come true by giving them ski passes for Christmas.
- One mother was over the moon when we were able to support her financially, so she could her children a Christmas.
- The father of one of the families was very touched. He said he was shocked and he couldn’t thank us enough for supporting his family this holiday season. He talked about how far it would go for him and his family. He was brought to tears by this gesture.
Your generous spirit demonstrated that Anyone Can Be Santa; and helped Change The Present (and future) of vulnerable children, youth and their families.
- If you would still like to make a donation please donate via our link at CanadaHelps.org page.
- If you have any other questions, please contact the Fund Development team at (403) 219-3499.