Join us for Base Camp’s Annual Christmas Tree Event!
All proceeds go towards the Enviros Holiday Campaign which supports our clients and family.
When: Sunday, December 10th!!
Where: Near Base Camp. Maps and directions will be provide to people who have confirmed their attendance.
A wall tent with a stove will be set up to keep us warm.
How: Great question!
Supplies: Please bring a hand saw (we will have a few to lend out) and you will need a sled to carry your tree back (we will also have a few to lend out). We will provide twine to package trees and tie them to your car (if needed).
Prepare for a short hike into where you will find your dream tree. Estimate a 10-15 minute walk on unknown snowy conditions into where you will find your tree and additional 10-15 minute walk back. We will pack down a trail as much as possible, but feel free to bring snow shoes if you would like.
We recommend a donation of 25$, however, please donate what you can! We will be providing the permits.
Aa wall tent with a stove will be set up to keep us warm.
There will be Free Chili, buns, snacks and a variety of free hot drinks to enjoy throughout the day. Come to enjoy your time in the outdoors together. Build a snowman, have a snowball fight, or go for a short hike.
- Maximum trees available = 21 (maximum 21 families). Don’t miss out. Contact Leah Fink at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP to register. Upon registration, you will receive directions for where to go. If you weren’t able to register in time for one of the 21 trees, please join us for a fun day outside anyway! Please still email your confirmation to ensure we provide enough food!
- We will be collecting your contact information in the event of an emergency or severe weather changes. Please stay connected until the morning of the event.
- There is poor to no cell reception! Review directions, contact Leah with any questions.
- Dress for the weather! Winter boots, winter jackets, mitts and toques are a must!!
- You should look forward to fun, beautiful day connecting with outdoors and with great people:).
The Power of Human Relationships Invites Belonging and Inspires Growth