Executive Assistant to the CEO
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT 1
Enviros is a charitable, non-profit community committed to enhancing the quality of family life in Alberta. We engage children, youth, adults and families in experientially based opportunities so they learn and develop skills that foster independence. Enviros addresses a broad range of societal needs ranging from programs for young offenders; family support services, emergency foster care, and helping young adults become successfully independent. Enviros opens minds as well as doors, promoting social responsibility through personal action, interaction and accountability.
This is a senior level administrative generalist or administrative support position responsible for providing a broad spectrum of administrative support functions to the Executive Director and/or Executive Management. This positions reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Degree in Business Administration and/or Human Services Administration (equivalencies may be considered)
- Five or more years’ experience as an Executive Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and/or Executive Management
- Scheduling for Chief Executive Officer and as required for Executive Management
- Administrative support on Budgets/Contracts
- Administrative coordination and support of Board of Directors’ meetings, agendas and reports.
- Assist with organization of Agency events, e.g. Community Meetings
- Assist with compilation of Agency Annual Report
- Minutes for Leadership Team meeting, and other minutes as required
- Travel and conference bookings for the Agency
- General office administration / reception back-up
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Decision making skills
- Highly organized and above average attention to detail
- Respectful of confidentiality and ensures privacy of information
- Ability to work independently, as well as be part of a team
- Other duties as required.
- Customer Focus
- Communication Skills
- Peer Relationships
- Integrity and Trust
- Organizational and Time Management
If this is the challenging and rewarding position you are looking for please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, quoting Job Reference #1715. This position will remain open until a candidate is located.
Enviros is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to accept telephone inquiries.