Whether you eat, sleep, live Experiential Education or are brand new and want to learn some great tools to use with your clients, the Association for Experiential Education (AEE) Northwest Regional Conference has it all.
The AEE Northwest Regional Conference is happening on May 16-18, 2014 at YMCA Camp Seymour in Gig Harbor, Washington.
The theme for 2014 is Shift Happens: New People, New Energy, New Direction.
- Over 20 inspiring and dynamic workshops with amazing presenters. Workshops are posted as confirmed, please check the conference blog for detailed descriptions.
- A series of ActivatEE – 5 minute dynamic talks that will replace the traditional Keynote.
- Annual US vs. Canada Broomball Match.
- Exciting Playnote by The New Wilderness Project.
- Mary Sorg’s incredible dessert buffet, campfires, drumming, tree climbing, paddling, networking, friend-making, and MUCH more!
Interested in taking part in this momentous shift? Register today.
- YMCA Camp Seymour, is perfect for the AEE conference in every way.
- Situated on over 100 acres of coniferous forest and ocean front.
- There are beautiful lodgings, dining hall, multiple outdoor fire pits, climbing wall, archery range, marine science center, working garden, and so much more, all in an idyllic setting.
The AEE Regional Conference is always fun, a great learning opportunity, return on the cost and a great way to build your professional network.