- Episode 10: Glynnis Lieb on addiction and mental health from 3000ft
- Episode 19: Dr. Gary Burlingame and Sue Jenkins
- Episode 18: Jeff Wilson
- Episode 17: Rob Long
- Episode 16: Clara Hughes on the power of nature, mental health and the healing journey
- Episode 15: Dr. Scott Miller
- Episode 14: Right Use of Power
- Episode 13: Dr. Keith Russell on research and evaluation, advice to students and paddle-boarding in the rain
- Episode 12: Chris Sullivan on social work education, working with “liar” kids & more.
- Episode 11: Letters to Addiction
- Episode 9: Margo Talbot on the canary in the coal mine, the 100th monkey, and other interesting things
- Episode 8: Jann Arden on golf, charity and Kentucky Fried Chicken.
- Episode 7: Lisa Arsenault on addictions treatment and the magic of witnessing change
- Episode 6: Dr. Lee Gillis on Experiential Learning, Outcomes and Evaluation and his journey in psychology
- Episode 5: Candace Windisch on what makes kids successful and the importance of building community
- Episode 4: Liam Law on being a youth worker and the role of progress monitoring in treatment
- Episode 3: Stephen de Groot on being a transformation architect in the social services field
- Episode 2: Kelly Waters-Radcliffe on program design, therapeutic perspectives, progress monitoring and a lot more.
- Episode 1: Joe Roberts discusses homelessness, addiction and how he’s “pushing for change”.
The Lieutenant Governor’s Circle on Mental Health and Addiction is a charitable organization dedicated to helping reduce stigma related to mental illness and addiction, furthering public knowledge of the topic, shining a light on the positive work taking place across the province, and giving hope and comfort to those affected by letting them know that they are not alone.
Glynnis has a wonderful perspective on the work of addiction and mental health providers, as well some great thoughts on de-stigmatization.