- Episode 12: Chris Sullivan on social work education, working with “liar” kids & more.
- Episode 19: Dr. Gary Burlingame and Sue Jenkins
- Episode 18: Jeff Wilson
- Episode 17: Rob Long
- Episode 16: Clara Hughes on the power of nature, mental health and the healing journey
- Episode 15: Dr. Scott Miller
- Episode 14: Right Use of Power
- Episode 13: Dr. Keith Russell on research and evaluation, advice to students and paddle-boarding in the rain
- Episode 11: Letters to Addiction
- Episode 10: Glynnis Lieb on addiction and mental health from 3000ft
- Episode 9: Margo Talbot on the canary in the coal mine, the 100th monkey, and other interesting things
- Episode 8: Jann Arden on golf, charity and Kentucky Fried Chicken.
- Episode 7: Lisa Arsenault on addictions treatment and the magic of witnessing change
- Episode 6: Dr. Lee Gillis on Experiential Learning, Outcomes and Evaluation and his journey in psychology
- Episode 5: Candace Windisch on what makes kids successful and the importance of building community
- Episode 4: Liam Law on being a youth worker and the role of progress monitoring in treatment
- Episode 3: Stephen de Groot on being a transformation architect in the social services field
- Episode 2: Kelly Waters-Radcliffe on program design, therapeutic perspectives, progress monitoring and a lot more.
- Episode 1: Joe Roberts discusses homelessness, addiction and how he’s “pushing for change”.
Awhile ago we caught up with Chris Sullivan, the supervisor of our Youth Transitions to Adulthood (YTA) program. Chris has been at Enviros for 12 years, and has a wide range of experience in several of our programs.
It was a great conversation with some great take-away’s for professionals new and old alike. Unfortunately I didn’t have time to throw together some show notes for you (summer’s busy!), so you’ll have to listen to the whole thing!
Chris’s book recommendations;