ENVIROS – Who We Are:
Enviros is an innovative social services agency that provides critical, individualized programs to children, youth, adults, and families in vulnerable situations to meet their desired outcomes and wellness.
Enviros helps our clients make strength-based changes to move to independence within a healthy community.
Enviros focuses programs on the unique needs of individual clients practicing experiential learning to provide opportunities for personal discovery and growth.
Enviros focuses on relationships is the foundation of our programs and what enables clients to develop skills, healthy trust and independence.
Since our founding in 1976, Enviros has been an early adopter of new evidence-based best practices and has developed and informed other best practices.
Why People Choose Enviros
Simply stated, our vision is: “The Power of Human Relationships Invites Belonging and Inspires Growth”.
The Position – Senior Administrator
- Provide senior level administrative support to the agency so that day to day operations run efficiently and smoothly at Enviros:
- Act as administrator for various systems such as Share Vision, SharePoint and Netcare.
- Order supplies for all programs.
- Manage cell phones, laptops, keys, parking tags, passes, building cards, and update new staff sign-in sheets and board.
- Compile licensing packages for funders.
- Schedule meetings and training, and ensure rooms are set up appropriately.
- Organize agency events such as community/town hall meetings.
- Oversee facilities requirements and associated contractors.
- Maintain office supply inventory and order supplies as needed.
- Be the primary initial contact to all visitors and callers.
- Manage offsite documentation storage contract.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO and senior leadership team:
- Schedule meetings for CEO and as required for senior leaders.
- Help complete documents such as budgets, contracts, correspondence, and reports.
- Coordinate Board of Directors’ meetings and provide administrative support in the creation of agendas and reports.
- Take minutes for Leadership and Management Team meetings and other minutes as required.
- Coordinate any travel requirements such as flights, accommodation, and car rentals.
- Communication: able to communicate clearly and tactfully to all levels of the organization in a way that builds rapport and trust using a variety of communication mediums.
- Adaptability: adapts to changing organizational needs and a variety of situations and distractions that arise regularly; and supports the cultivation of a work environment that can manage change well.
- Decision Making: uses strong critical thinking with principle-based processing to make timely, informed decisions that enhance the quality-of-service delivery and improve systems.
- Collaboration: able to work effectively with all departments, programs and principle-based processes that includes a diverse group of people; promotes cooperation and commitment to achieve goals; and fosters a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Initiative: acts confidently in taking initiative and solving problems and empowers others to do the same; able to effectively manage time with strong organizational skills to meet all job requirements successfully.
- Learning: proactively identifies ways for self-improvement and development, and fully supports the growth and development in all staff with culturally aware, strengths based and individualized planning.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration or a related field (equivalencies will be considered)
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in an administrative/office management role
- Proficient with SharePoint and other software such as Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Experience with systems administration
- Must be exceptionally detailed-oriented
- Experience in the not-for-profit sector is a strong asset.
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Attention: Andrea Butler, quoting Job ID 2307.
Competition for this posting remains open until a suitable candidate is found.
Enviros believes in the power of diversity, and we are dedicated to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and encourage people of all visible minorities, including Indigenous applicants, and those of any religion, sex, age, ability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression to apply.
Additionally, Enviros is committed to having a workforce of skilled and diversified representation of the population we serve. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply, however in our commitment to the population we serve, preference will be given to candidates self-identifying as an Indigenous Person.
Enviros is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to accept telephone inquiries.