ENVIROS – Who We Are:
Enviros is an innovative social services agency that provides critical, individualized programs to children, youth, adults, and families in vulnerable situations to meet their desired outcomes and wellness.
Enviros helps our clients make strength-based changes to move to independence within a healthy community.
Enviros focuses programs on the unique needs of individual clients practicing experiential learning to provide opportunities for personal discovery and growth.
Enviros focuses on relationships is the foundation of our programs and what enables clients to develop skills, healthy trust and independence.
Since our founding in 1976, Enviros has been an early adopter of new evidence-based best practices and has developed and informed other best practices.
Why People Choose Enviros
Simply stated, our vision is: “The Power of Human Relationships Invites Belonging and Inspires Growth”.
The Position – Financial Assistant
Main Role: Assisting with AR, AP & Others assigned by Controller.
Monday – Friday, 0.5 FTE (20 hours per week).
Accounts Receivable Duties:
- Accounts receivable data processing includes issuing invoices of programs, Fee for Service and Billback to Funders.
- Accounts Receivable (AR) collections or payment entry.
- Have monthly AR aging report in place and follow up with the overdue items.
- Daily bank deposits and posting.
- Month End process and attention to deadline.
- AR Year-End assistance as required.
- Responsible for organizing AR Folder and clean up.
Support, resource, and coverage for:
- Accounts payable.
- Other essential duties include but may not be limited to, supporting with the preparation of external filings such as GST, budgeting, or Ad hoc projects assigned by Controller.
- Strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work co-operatively in a team environment.
- Strong ability to seek out and implement processing efficiencies.
- Ability to effectively problem-solve with critical thinking.
- Attention to detail and must have excellent analytical, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Intermediate or above Excel skill.
- This position reports directly to the Controller.
- Customer Focus
- Peer Relationships
- Business Acumen
- Priority Setting
- Integrity and Trust
- Functional/Technical skills
- Dealing with Ambiguity
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Attention: Wendy Yu, quoting Job ID 2312. Competition for this posting close on when suitable candidate is found.
Enviros believes in the power of diversity, and we are dedicated to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and encourage people of all visible minorities, including Indigenous applicants, and those of any religion, sex, age, ability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression to apply.
Additionally, Enviros is committed to having a workforce of skilled and diversified representation of the population we serve. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply, however in our commitment to the population we serve, preference will be given to candidates self-identifying as an Indigenous Person.
Enviros is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to accept telephone inquiries.