Permanent Part Time, 0.8 FTE
Reports to: Program Manager
Enviros is a charitable, non-profit community committed to enhancing the quality of family life in Alberta. We engage children, youth, adults and families in experientially based opportunities so they learn and develop skills that foster independence. Enviros addresses a broad range of societal needs ranging from programs for young offenders; family support services, emergency foster care, and helping young adults become successfully independent. Enviros opens minds as well as doors, promoting social responsibility through personal action, interaction and accountability.
As the Foster Care program supervisor, you are an enthusiastic, energetic individual that will supervise our Enviros Foster Care Team. This program provides 63 foster care placements to Calgary and Area Child and Family Services. The program works with foster families and foster children to ensure a positive and healthy experience for everyone. This position reports to the Foster Care Program Manager.
The Ideal Candidates will have a Degree in Human Services. A minimum of two years’ experience supervising and overseeing a program is preferred. The Supervisor is responsible for assisting and directing staff in their work with clients.
As the Foster Care Supervisor you will:
- Supervise and evaluate staff
- Establish and maintain an intake process for the program as per contract requirements
- Provide access to community resources, client support and crisis intervention
- Participate in agency on-call system
- Maintain program licensing and training standards as required
- Ensure case plans are developed, implemented, and reviewed on a regular basis
- Ensure program is meeting intended outcomes as outlined in contract agreement
- Oversee program budget and maintain expenses in conjunction with Manager
- Ensure all program files and client paperwork has been completed
- Compile and report on outcome measures, nominal roles, monthly reports, quarterly report, annual reports, and other reports as required
If you are the dynamic and qualified candidate we are looking for please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #1850. Competition for this posting closes on August 20, 2018.
Enviros is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to accept telephone inquiries.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com