ENVIROS – Who We Are:
Enviros is an innovative social services agency that provides critical, individualized programs to children, youth, adults, and families in vulnerable situations to meet their desired outcomes and wellness.
Enviros helps our clients make strength-based changes to move to independence within a healthy community.
Enviros focuses programs on the unique needs of individual clients practicing experiential learning to provide opportunities for personal discovery and growth.
Enviros focus is on building relationships and is the foundation of the work we do. This enables clients to develop skills, healthy trust, and independence.
Since our founding in 1976, Enviros has been an early adopter of new evidence-based best practices and has developed and informed other leading practices.
Why People Choose Enviros
Simply stated, our vision is: “The Power of Human Relationships Invites Belonging and Inspires Growth”.
Position Summary – Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant
The person is responsible for main reception and general office duties. The position may require some work be completed at the organization’s other sites.
- Experience in reception and administrative duties.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office Suite of Applications.
- Ability to organize and work independently.
- This is a summer student position and includes opportunities for learning and growth in administration
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as be part of a team.
- Answer telephone and forwarding to voicemail or taking messages.
- Greeting guests (redirecting to proper destinations).
- Daily mail and monitoring incoming faxes, couriering, photocopying, e-mailing.
- Requisitioning, receiving, and stocking all office supplies.
- A primary task will include filing both with paper and on-line material.
- Maintaining organization of print area and storage room.
- Assisting Office Manager with miscellaneous requests.
- Organization of office areas. Banff Passes – booking and e-mailing
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org: Attention: Caroline Speiss with quoting Job Reference # 2223. Competition for this posting closes when suitable candidate is found.
Enviros believes in the power of diversity, and we are dedicated to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and encourage people of all visible minorities, including Indigenous applicants, and those of any religion, sex, age, ability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression to apply.
Additionally, Enviros is committed to having a workforce of skilled and diversified representation of the population we serve. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply, however in our commitment to the population we serve, preference will be given to candidates self-identifying as an Indigenous Person
Enviros is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to accept telephone inquiries