ENVIROS – Who We Are:
Enviros is an innovative social services agency that provides critical, individualized programs to children, youth, adults, and families in vulnerable situations to meet their desired outcomes and wellness.
Enviros helps our clients make strength-based changes to move to independence within a healthy community. Enviros focuses programs on the unique needs of individual clients practicing experiential learning to provide opportunities for personal discovery and growth.
Enviros focuses on relationships is the foundation of our programs and what enables clients to develop skills, healthy trust and independence.
Since our founding in 1976, Enviros has been an early adopter of new evidence-based best practices and has developed and informed other best practices.
Why People Choose Enviros
Simply stated, our vision is: “The Power of Human Relationships Invites Belonging and Inspires Growth”.
The Programs – FASD Intervention & Evolution
The Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) Intervention program supports caregivers by providing resources, information and individualized strategies to effectively parent children or youth living with FASD.
Enviros’ Evolution Program provides support to individuals who have been diagnosed with FASD to better understand their strengths and challenges in an effort to develop and enhance strategies specifically for them.
The Position – FASD Program Supervisor
The supervisor will oversee and support both the Intervention and Evolution Programs and collaborate with Enviros NDC and community partners to develop a team approach. More specifically, you will:
- Assist and direct staff in their work with clients
- Provide supervision and staff evaluation
- Ensure case plans are developed, implemented and reviewed on a regular basis
- Ensure program is meeting intended outcomes as outlined in contract agreements
- Compile and report on outcome measures, nominal roles etc
- Oversee program budget and maintain expenses in conjunction with Manager
- Compile mid-year, annual reports, and other reports as required
- Maintain program licensing and training standards as required
- Ensure programs are meeting accreditation standards
The Successful Applicant Will Have:
The successful applicant will have a deep understanding of FASD. You will also have a demonstrated background of being able to work with multiple community partners to create a team approach. You must be able to work independently as well as, be a collaborative member of the Enviros team. In addition, you will have strong leadership and interpersonal skills; as well as, excellent written and verbal skills.
- Minimum degree in social work or other related health/social serviced field is required
- Minimum of two years background supervising staff teams
- Ability to create/lead and maintain effective team relationships
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have knowledge and understanding of FASD
- Cultural sensitivity and intercultural skills
- Computer literacy (i.e. Excel)
- Clear Criminal and Child Intervention check completed
How to Apply
If you are the dynamic and qualified candidate, we are looking for please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org attention to Sylvie Horan with quoting reference #2251. Competition for this posting will close when suitable candidate is found.
Enviros believes in the power of diversity, and we are dedicated to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and encourage people of all visible minorities, including Indigenous applicants, and those of any religion, sex, age, ability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression to apply.
Additionally, Enviros is committed to having a workforce of skilled and diversified representation of the population we serve. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply, however in our commitment to the population we serve, preference will be given to candidates self-identifying as an Indigenous Person.
Enviros is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to accept telephone inquiries.