Social service agency serving Alberta's most vulnerable since 1976.
We help children, youth and families move from vulnerability to stability and independence.
Enviros provides a broad range of trauma-informed social services in Calgary and area, working with:
- children and teens who require intensive short- and long-term live-in environments
- young adults in need of addiction treatment
- young adults who are transitioning out of “the system”
- people of all ages who require FASD assessment and diagnosis
- people of all ages diagnosed with FASD families and caregivers of those using our services
- young adults experiencing homelessness
- children, youth and their caregivers who require respite care
Social Service Programs In Calgary and Area
Total Clients Served
Family Members, Contacts & Professional Supports
Children and Youth Supported in a Family Setting