Enviros is an innovative social services agency that provides critical, individualized programs to children, youth, adults, and families in vulnerable situations to meet their desired outcomes and wellness.
Enviros helps our clients make strength-based changes to move to independence within a healthy community.
Enviros focuses programs on the unique needs of individual clients, practicing experiential learning to provide opportunities for personal discovery and growth.
Enviros focuses on relationships is the foundation of our programs and what enables clients to develop skills, healthy trust, and independence.
Since our founding in 1976, Enviros has been an early adopter of new evidence-based best practices and has developed and informed other best practices.
Why People Choose Enviros
Simply stated, our vision is: “The Power of Human Relationships Invites Belonging and Inspires Growth”.
Enviros Principles of Practice
Enviros’ Principle Based Practice is a model that utilizes principles to guide and drive action in practice, a decision-making tool in our interventions addressing critical areas of need, and the foundational structure of support for the crucial work we do, incorporating strengths and culture into our day-to-day interactions. This model utilizes core principles to ensure a holistic approach is taken when supporting people.
This position is fundamental for ensuring that all employee records are accurate and up to date and for ensuring that people related processes such as position changes and new employee requests are followed.
The position is primarily for recruitment of potential new employees, employee onboarding, and ensuring that employee information is accurate and up to date. This role provides administrative and procedural support to the Human Resources function. The position ensures that human resources recording, filing and documentation processes are completed.
This position reports to the Human Resources Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
In the achievement of this, the Human Resources Administrator:
- Administers the new employee recruitment process ensuring that new employee request forms are complete with requisite information, completes and places advertisements into social media and recruitment sources, and distributes qualified applications to hiring managers.
- Creates letters for offers of hire.
- Completes the new employee onboarding process ensuring that all position and new employee requirements such as Criminal Record Checks are completed.
- Works closely with the Payroll Administrator for all new hires and employee changes.
Qualifications – Skills
- Diploma in Business Administration and/or Human Services Administration (equivalencies may be considered)
- Two or more years experience as a Human Resources Administration Assistant or other entry-level Human Resources position.
- Comfortable with Human Resources Information and Payroll systems
- Good decision-making skills and process-oriented
- Strong ability with MS Office /365, including Word, Excel, and SharePoint
Qualifications – Personality Traits
The Human Resources Administrator must be:
- Personable and approachable
- Trustworthy and able to handle highly sensitive and confidential information
- Capable of managing distractions and ongoing interruptions
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume to https://enviros.criterionhcm.com/jobs/332/1/#1/apply. Attention: Andrea Butler, quoting Job ID 2408. Competition for this posting will close on February 20, 2024.
Enviros believes in the power of diversity, and we are dedicated to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and encourage people of all visible minorities, including Indigenous applicants and those of any religion, sex, age, ability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, to apply.
Additionally, Enviros is committed to having a workforce of skilled and diversified representation of the population we serve. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply; however, in our commitment to the population we serve, preference will be given to candidates self-identifying as Indigenous Persons.
Enviros is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to accept telephone inquiries.